Well, we’re back in Russia. It’s gray and quiet here. We’re still unpacking and recovering from jet-lag, but glad to be back to our own three rooms, and routine. I miss my family (especially this good-looking relative), but I’m actually looking forward to getting back to the office. You know you’ve had a good vacation when you can’t wait to get back to work!
How was your week?
- a sound track for discovering!
- Moscow photo’s of the week.
- Don’t stress out. Go to this website instead! (found via CupofJo)
- The three components of job satisfaction.
- Have you ever thought of using THIS to wash your face??? I can’t wait to try it out!
- Guess where our plane made an emergency landing en route from NYC to Moscow?
- Have you seen this commercial? It makes me laugh every time.
- I watched this film in flight – it was FANTASTIC. High recommendations.
- A pas de deux with an excavator in Moscow
- Russian report criticizes U.S. on human rights, U.S. responds ‘bring it on’
- How much do you know about V.V. Putin? Take this 10-question quiz about Vladimir Vladimirovich to find out!
P.S. beautiful birch photo found here.