Thanks so much for sticking around with my erratic posting schedule this month. Economist husband and I are still enjoying our vacation and soaking up all this great time with family and friends. This weekend we’re going to a cabin up in the northern woods of MN with my sister, brother-in-law and beautiful niece! We’re getting in as much as we can before heading back to Moscow…
- Taking pictures of the ordinary (do you do this?)
- A delicious Italian soup for fall (Pasta e lenticchie)
- Subway poetry
- Hair style at the Kremlin (hilarious, and SO TRUE! Definitely my favorite article of the week!)
- Do you like Alfred Hitchcock movies? Then you and I both are going to enjoy this film.
- What Paris fashion week really looks like
PS. photo of umbrellas and trolley bus found here.