Hello my sweets!
How are you doing? I’m looking forward to a few vacation highlights coming up soon like going shopping with my sister, having a bonfire party with friends, and going out to dinner with my grandparents. I can’t wait to see them!!
Do you have any traditions with family or friends that you like?
- Isn’t the above work of art by Michael Chase beautiful? It’s really just paint chipping off a wall (such a common sight in Moscow), but the colors are so lovely. It reminds me to look for what’s beautiful in the everyday. More of his work can be found here.
- Refrigerator oatmeal – I want to try this! Does anyone know where to get rolled oats in Moscow??
- Mugglemarch – a really interesting article on JK Rowling, and her new book. By far the best article I’ve ever read about her. Be forewarned – it’s 10 pages long!
- Does the fading autumn light ever make you sad?? We’re not alone!
- De-Medvedization – poor Medvedev! Even his ruling on time zones has been overruled.
- What one Moscow journalist will and won’t miss about Moscow (so true!)
- This looks like a good book!
- Living Large in Tiny Spaces.
- How To Write (great! love this list!)
- Beautiful photo gallery – the Soul of Scotland. I would love to visit some day…have you been??