The weather in Moscow is gorgeous right now. I love how you can taste the fall spiciness when you step outside. I’m hoping it lasts for at least a few more days for economist husband and I to enjoy the weekend. We’re looking forward to starting up our traditional Saturday breakfast dates again tomorrow…!
- All you have in the end is what you give away.
- Are you self-employed? Do you want to be? Maybe you already are but you just don’t know it…
- If nothing else, Putin is a character – things are never boring when he’s around!
- prep once, eat healthy all week.
- Are online friendships inherently shallow?
- Very sad and under-reported story on demolished Protestant church outside Moscow
- Just finished reading this book. A page-turner and thought-provoking.
- This is next up on the library read list…
- How to memorize text verbatim.
- Cookies for breakfast!
- This looks like a good TV show
P.S. “Breakfast Time” illustration by Becca Stadtlander found here.