It’s officially September How has your week been? I’ve had the last two days off work, which has been FANTASTIC for actually getting stuff done. With September rolling in, I’m dreading Russia’s long winter, but enjoying having friends back in town from their summer trips abroad and to the dacha.
- Liligers in Novosibirsk! (I didn’t even know these existed…!)
- Ballet on the metro (my favorite is the looks from people standing nearby)
- September in Moscow
- JK Rowling’s backyard treehouse
- Keyboard shortcuts (did you know these?)
- Seth Godin on the soapbox and the city, or how the city and internet are good for creatives
- Your grandma’s baby names
- What is it like to be handicapped in Russia?
- This looks like a good book.
- Moscow’s enormous outdoor swimming pool (where the Church of Christ the Savior now stands). I’ve always wondered what this looked like…
P.S. photo of Moscow in the rain found here.