Hello my sweets!
How has your week been? Are you glad it’s Friday??
I’m excited to visit a Moscow flea market with a friend this weekend (with cold weather moving into town, I’m hoping to find a pretty new-for-me zavarka!). On Sunday economist husband and I are planning to check out a new church in the city. What are you looking forward to??
- Simple styling tricks to make any room look neater
- Isn’t this outdoor/indoor home so cool? It wouldn’t work for Russia’s climate, but it looks amazing! (also, there’s this beautiful house – fantastic design)
- The presidential perks that come with being Putin. (palaces, yachts, golden toilets…)
- Watermelon slush (looks delicious! I’ve been looking for a recipe like this for all the delicious end-of-season watermelon)
- A few creative ideas on using and displaying all your digital photo’s
- Here’s a back-to-school in the CIS story for you – a photo documentary of cheating on exams…
- Speaking of back-to-school, isn’t this a pretty bag??
P.S. The beautiful print in this post is from the Atlas 39 series by Inaluxe, and can be found here.