Can you believe it’s the end of June already??? When did that happen?
Things are pretty quiet this end of the city, and economist husband and I both have the weekend off, but we haven’t quite decided what we’re going to do… It’s been so long since we both had two days off together. It’s such a pleasant surprise, and we’re not quite sure what to do with the time!
What are your plans?
- Guide to the ongoing Moscow Film Festival
- Homemade popsicle recipes
- The days are long but the years are short…
- Birth photography…weird or cool??
- What Moscow would look like if the Soviets had built the Lenin tower
- 12 ways to serve stone fruit (i think some jam-making is in my near future…)
- This looks like it might be a good summer film