It’s rainy and cold in Moscow today. Just enough time for breakfast, a bit of reading and some green tea before I head off to work this morning.
What do you have planned for your Tuesday?
- A beautiful photo report: Russia’s Vanishing Wooden Churches – I love the rickety, crooked, Van Gogh-esque buildings – Byzantine space rockets, as they say… (have you ever been to Kizhi??)
- Who voted for Putin? A portrait of the new president’s constituency (in Russian)
- Job hunting? Here’s an extreme way to get your resume out there…!
- 10 Things Your Commencement Speaker Won’t Tell You…would you agree??
- A really pretty nursery…for those of us who can’t stop thinking about our baby nieces on the other side of the world…
- AND, on the same topic: Family and design – do kids appreciate good design??
- The bizarre mix (Hipsters, Communists, middle class, revolutionaries and Stalin fans) that is currently Russia’s opposition.