Spring has finally come to Moscow! The temperature was around 20 C today – balmy, sunny, breezy with all the windows open, short-sleeved April spring. It’s been a long time coming, but spring was all-of-a-sudden. One day the snow was here, and then two days later it wasn’t!
We’re itching to get out of the city for some fresh air….how are you doing??
Internet has been spotty here – our provider has been changing things up, leaving us with slow, temperamental coverage. I’m afraid blog updates will be hit-and-miss until things are figured out…
- Moscow’s getting a running club! Do you run? Will you join?
- Interesting documentary films
- hilarious article about New York lemonade stands
- How to check a Russian police officer’s documents (so useful! This makes me less afraid of Russian police officers)
- Train your muse like a puppy
- really interesting article by a native Muscovite about the Soviet man finally growing up (what do you think??)
- Amazing images from the Hubble telescope…humbling and mind-boggling.