Good morning! It’s Monday! How was your weekend?
The fickle lottery that is Moscow tossed us warm weather and lots of quality time with friends this weekend – it’s been a great couple of days. Can you believe April is more than half over??
Since Friday was a day to be quiet, I thought I’d give my weekly link list today instead.
- 15 reasons Mr. Rogers was the best neighbor ever (What a cool person!)
- This looks like a really, really good book…
- Romney holding babies…this photo selection made me laugh – people are so weird! What makes someone hand their baby to a stranger. So random.
- Delicious Celery
- Spring floods in Russia
- IKEA land! They’re building an entire IKEA neighborhood in London…when will they bring IKEA land to Moscow???
- Isn’t this a beautiful color combination?
- Speaking of how awesome libraries are, I just downloaded my first kindle book from my local U.S. library (I got this one). Great books for free! It never ceases to amaze me!! Check it out – for all you expats living overseas, desperate for books in English. All you need is a library card, an internet connection and a kindle (or another e-reader)
Have a great start to your week.
P.S. You’re awesome 🙂