Do you know that the temperature is hovering around 28 degrees Celcius this week in Minnesota? My little brother just posted a picture of himself sitting outside in a hammock on facebook.
In Moscow, however, winter is still in full swing – it’s minus 4 outside…oh the injustice of it all!
Spring is still on its way though….I can’t wait! Some spring-inspired links for your browsing enjoyment:
- Spring cleaning? Organization secrets from 4 super-organized women on RealSimple (I like the tips about organizing cords and digital pictures…)
- Or, perhaps you’ll choose to spend less time cleaning without spending a dime, per Laura Vanderkamp’s advice…
- Chirping birds: the sounds of spring!!
- Speaking of chirping birds, isn’t this a cool alarm clock?
- How to clear out your stuff…so you can minimize your wardrobe to a few beautiful, quality pieces…. or even give new life to a few of your favorite pieces (via 3191 Miles Apart)
- Speaking of beautiful, quality pieces for your wardrobe, I really want to get a nice blazer. I think it would be so perfect for work, and meetings, and interviews around the city – it can go casual and formal… Have any of you found a blazer you really liked? Any advice? Maybe something in tweed?
- Craving salads? Some delicious salad inspiration.