Waking up to rain-washed vibrant colors, breakfast crepes with economist husband, and a quiet afternoon with friends, sipping wine, nibbling on Spanish cheese and sausage, and long conversations over savory yellow paella. Just a few things to be thankful for this Saturday, resting after a tense week of work.
More End of Summer Thanks:
- 323: days off
- 324. dessert
- 325. a successful green card interview
- 326. an emailed thank you note from my boss
- 327. waking up early
- 328. beautiful weather
- 329. new friends – God always provides
- 330. a Saturday invitation to Spanish paella
- 331. change
- 332. my little sister is pregnant!!!
- 333. rereading lovely old books.
- 334. surprise skype with a dear friend
- 335. The simple sweetness of just economist husband and I coming home to each other every night.