Some links from cold, snowy March weekends – a few lovely sites for your browsing pleasure!
1) RACHEL EATS: It’s embarrassing how much time I spent on this site – amazing Italian food recipes, beautiful photography. Simple. Minimal. Lovely.
2) THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS: Reading this after economist husband and I’s recent conversation (“what would we do if we one day had a handicapped child??”) was really illuminating and challenging.
3) PRAYER FOR JAPAN: From Missionary Blog Digest – a missionary in Japan writes out his thoughts and prayers in the aftermath of the recent tsunami and earthquake.
4) SIMPLY BREAKFAST: A photographer and blogger with whom I can share a deep love of the best meal in the whole world!
5) 24/7 PRAYER: A devotional video series on prayer for Lent