The sun is setting – blue Moscow City skyscrapers with pink sunset lines like a giant frozen thermometer. Economist husband is still out on errands, and I’m in my pj’s winding down the last of the weekend on the computer, waiting to watch LOST episodes until he’s back.
A few links from the week, for your browsing pleasure:
1. SIMPLE THINGS PHOTOGRAPHY (a flickr group where talented photographers group their images of the simple things in life)
2. DRAW 365 (talented artists post their sketchbook work 365 days a year):
3. LIVE THE LANGUAGE PARIS (studying French in Paris – an entire semester in 2 minutes…!)
4. VERY BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS (from a blogger who uses a point and shoot!)
5. FAMOUS WORK SPACES (In honor of tomorrow being the start of another work week – here’s a collection of workspaces of the creative famous found on etsy/flavorwire)