The days, the weeks are flying by!
Gratitude has been cultivating lightness, freedom, whimsy in my life. I can taste grace like the clear-blue September sky. With grace comes freedom, and with freedom comes creativity. How counter-intuitive that discipline gives birth to freedom. But it’s true! What can I say?
Anyway, here is this week’s harvest of gratitude and creativity:
- 94. Busy, productive days
- 94. Sunshine and Babye Leto
- 96. Pretty clothes
- 97. Seeing friends from Minnesota in Moscow
- 98. Gifts from Minnesota – books, boots, and birds!
- 99. Seeing friends from Viazniki – Dyadya Vanya’s boundless energy, and Ukrainian home recipes. Kostya’s jokes, and pretty bride-to-be
- 100. Amazing curry. Seriously, I am such a good cook!
- 101. A spice grinder from my father-in-law – fresh, fragrant corriander, cumin, pepper, garlic for said amazing curry
- 102. A fun new class of students
- 103. coffee
- 104. rain-sunshine-rain-sunshine
- 105. Good news from home
- 106. A crazy family that I love
- 107. Skype conversations with mom
- 108. Sms’s from my brother
- 109. Answered prayers
- 110. Economist husband
- 112. Rainy Saturday at warm Le Pain near Smolenskaya with one of the best cups of coffee I’ve ever had
- 113. Singing practice in a drafty, cold library auditorium
- 114. Sunday lunch with friends at (seriously) the BEST cafe in Moscow!
- 115. Sunday dinner with in-laws
- 116. Plane tickets! October in Minnesota!!
- 117. A kind, honest mother-in-law
- 118. Tasting God’s daily grace