It’s been a long day…………………
- up at 6AM for a cold shower (we’re currently serving our mandatory Moscow sentence of 2 weeks of hot water deprivations).
- Early morning class with a fantastic political discussion
- (excitingly!) an interview for a journalist position! I think it went pretty well – we’ll see if they offer me a real estate reporter position
- Lovely lunch with dear friend, M., on Tverskaya – garlicky salad, thick-crusted sandwich and hot black coffee
- Tart, red, sun-ripened raspberries for 160 rubles in a cardboard box not far from the metro exit on the way home! Yum!
- An afternoon of email writing and text-translation (for a different position I’m applying for)
- Evening class at Moscow City
- More text translation at home after work, and waiting for my man to come home from guys’ curry night out.
I’ll end the night with a fantastic article on a recently issued guide for foreigners living in Moscow…read it – you’ll laugh! A Guide for Parking, Swearing and Weeing
PS. the lovely above raspberry photo is stolen from a talented photographer on flickr, who you can find HERE