Does anyone else feel a sense of accomplishment for reaching the end of the week relatively unscathed?
It’s the last of summer here, but I’ve spent most of the week in the office covering this story. The verdict was delivered today, but I’m guessing you don’t need me to tell you about it.
Tomorrow’s a day off, and I’m looking forward to sleeping in, seeing economist husband, doing laundry, and getting outside to enjoy a bit of August.
How are you? Any plans to enjoy late summer this weekend?
- Are you looking for success or significance? (Perhaps the best blog post I’ve read all month – I keep mulling it over. Highly recommended read!)
- Beautiful scarves
- Budget Ikea hotels! What a great idea – wouldn’t you like to stay overnight at Ikea? I wonder if they’ll serve Swedish meatball and lingonberry breakfasts….?
- Funny: history according to college freshmen (a compilation of freshman essays)
- An Anne of Green Gables wedding
- The mood in Russia is changing…should I stay or should I go??
- Overheard in the newsroom
P.S. Great Will and Kate cheering photo by Pascal LeSegratain/Getty Images was found here