Can you believe it’s August already? Moscow is such a great city in the summer. The contrast between seasons is so huge that it’s like we move cities every three months.
How has your week been? I’ve missed blogging, actually, but enjoyed storing up lots of new ideas, and starting projects for the future. I hope these few weeks break will let me come back renewed with better posts.
- The new cool for Russia’s super rich. In my opinion, always an interesting subject.
- Would you ever put a trapeze in your living room?
- Learning why the sky is blue using milk (a teacher friend of mine posted this – so cool!)
- Uncomfortable moments with Putin. This site made me laugh. Funny, if a bit…uncomfortable. (please note there’s some inappropriate content on the site, along with the rest – view accordingly)
- Scary stuff happening in Russia at the moment…
- 5 reasons you should fail more often
- Free online books, films and university courses
- Living in a water tower!
- 10 things you can DO to really be the change in the world.
- Superheroes for Russians (You know, economist husband and I have had the same feelings watching films like Spiderman or Transformers – entertaining but SO American…will Russian super heroes be better? More relatable?